Smith co @ Sequatchie Co

SCPRIDE30

Just now, twopairsofgloves said:

Don't worry Valley authorities take their jobs very seriously.  The punk that ruined your fri night and apparently your week, will not get away with that. He will definitely have to watch videos on how sensitive people are and that his high school playing days are not about him, they are about the adults who come to watch them.    

You are really showing your intelligence. Please continue.

15 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Just trying to assure you that valley authorities will make sure no high school kid ever hurts you again. Hope after valley authorities get done you can file a civil suit for emotional damages. 

You keep proving my point. Reading comprehension isn't your strength. Keep going.

22 hours ago, owlfan2018 said:

Nothing to do with losing. Seqautchia was clearly the better team. At least one player can't win with any respect or class. Know the facts before you talk.

Still whining about a kid that upset you fri night, on a wed... yeah i think you what is coming- check

Edited by twopairsofgloves

1 minute ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Talking trash about the next team getting us, sore loser- check 

How does that make me a sore loser? Upperman and York look to be much better teams. You're really reaching now. I will not be replying anymore. It's hard to have a conversation with someone like you. So I won't.

1 minute ago, owlfan2018 said:

How does that make me a sore loser? Upperman and York look to be much better teams. You're really reaching now. I will not be replying anymore. It's hard to have a conversation with someone like you. So I won't.

Saying the next guys will get you after getting waxed is a sore loser. Notice you did not defend your other whine fest quotes. It is okay you let a high school wreck your world. The good news they will catch him and you will be safe.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:57 PM, owlfan2018 said:

You remind me a lot of my brother in law, Jimmy, the draft dodger;

disgraceful and un-patriotic.