Greeneville's Program

statechamps2001

Greeneville by far has the worst fans in the state i mean they gave it to Morristown West today pretty good. It went from calling a player buckwheat to calling a coach a traitor who hasn't been at greeneville in years. But after West crammed it down there throats the fans got pretty quiet. Those god-awful cowbells finally stopped and we heard no more chants the rest of the game i mean it went from warm-ups all the way to the third quarter.

Then they tore down all the West signs on the fence.

Then the players started cussing at the officials because the game wasn't being called the way they wanted it called. In all Greeneville showed that there program has no class. All they proved was that they can run there mouth.

Keep It Trojan

Trojans, Best in the Business

Guest Gvilleman

Now that Greeneville has been deemed as "evil" because of the actions of a few fans, I will be very interested in hearing from the Maryville Fans how well Morristown West handled their loss earlier this season, and the loss they are going to most likely have this Friday evening. Keep it classy Trojans! You wouldn't want to lower yourselves to our standards :)

heck i can tell you how the trojans handled the loss to maryville...they have all the respect in the world for maryville and didn't make any excuses when they got their butts kicked by them(sorry guys)and i think that the maryville fans will agree with this...they didn't bring their 'A' game to the field that night and they know it..but believe me, they will bring it this friday night...it won't be a repeat of the last game like everyone is expecting...both maryville and mo-west have the classiest programs i have ever seen and i wish both teams the best of luck but as always, i'll be behind my trojans 110%!! keep it trojan