JAMBO AT WEST END

rltaylor

MCGAVOCK HAD SOME TROUBLE WITH A AVERAGE HILLWOOD TEAM BUT PULLED OUT THE WIN.

GLENCLIFF PLAYED TRULY INSPIRED WITH ALL WORLD JGORDON TO DOMINATE A AVERAGE HUMEFOGG TEAM ONLY BECAUSE OF THE ALING BRANDON HARRIFORD.

MLK DEFEATED WHITES CREEK WITH DOC SHELTONS ANTICKS AND GREAT COACHING BUT CHUCK TAYLOR'S MAN AND OH' I FORGOT WITH OUT THE CREEKS BEST PLAYER ANDREW CANNON NOT PLAYING BUT WILL BE BACK MONDAY.

i must give credit where credit is due. MLK should get 10 pts for playing in chuck taylors(i know their feet had to be killing them the day after). MLK played a heckuva game. MLK got the job done with johnny lee refusing to be rattled. Why the creek will never get out of that 1-3-1 when behind i'll never know. MLK is never in a rush to shoot and a zone is perfect for there offense.

as mentioned Andrew Cannon didn't play. Leroy bluing played well and is in for a big year. Only ONE twin(menzie) will play this yr. Very thin on the bench.

I was not impressed by Hume-Fogg. Jamont Gordon beat them by himself. They showed 0 patience on offense. They allowed Jamont(easier said than done) to rebound Hume Fogg missed shots and go coast to coast for slams or lay-ups. Hey coach STOP THE BALL!!!

McGavock could be good but they just kind of rely on launching 3's and letting Deandre carter and felton jones crash the boards. Not many offensive plays ran. No bench either.

out of the two jamborees i went to. Maplewood and Glencliff looked the best(12-aaa)

And I know Doc Shelton will cry that his team is young. But they will surprise a lot of teams this yr. They are good.