Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not Memphis or Jackson. We dont have a million different kids to choose from. We have 600 kids in our school. If our coach even tried to schedule a game with them they would laugh at us because of the size of our school. I want to know how far USJ has ever made in a state tourney. I gaurantee one of our past teams have made it just as far. Jackson is like an hour from Memphis. Those teams would beat yall now if you played them. So, dont talk like your hard to me.

Now let me tell you a thing or too. I scored 17 or more goals last year and over 25 assists. So, dont tell me i stink. I used too start for the Jackson club team and you can ask anyone that was on it. I played with a couple of boys from USJ: Butterfield, Carls, Luke, and Arcuri. So i know the calibur of your defense. USJ will own no one this year. Definately not Westview anyway.

Christian Brothers should be the class of West TN again this year. They have four to five players that have already been offered Divi 1 scolarships. They did lose three excellent defenders from last years squad but always have a lot of underclassmen coming up to varsity.

Ridgeway should also be good as they have 8 returning starters from last year's state championship team.

Guest netbreaker

4time, I don't mean to hate on Ridgeway, but I'm bitter. You would be too if there was one team that stopped your bid to Chattanooga three years in a row. Don't take offense, Ridgeway is by far the best team i've ever played against, and there is no doubt in my mind that they will win the crown again this year. And again whscap, if you beat USJ or not this year, i could care less, because when i was there we destroyed you. But i have faith in Leonardi, because my freshman year we stunk. And from then on it was 3 straight district and region titles.

If USJ is not going to play in Memphis due to the loss of Andy, (Not saying it won't happen, because USJ has had a strong squad for sometime) who does? Who plays in Memphis in the substate against Ridgeway (That is if they make it)? Also, who makes the final 8 from around the state, eventually the FINAL FOUR

Hey boys,

it is good to see that a lot of people are still talking about us. Trell, I like the enthousiasm. Once a captain, always a captain. Since people seems to worry about who is USJ going to play outside West TN, try Gallatin H.S, Hendersonville H.S, Sweatwater, Dickson County, and Lenoir City. As far as Martin Westview, I guess they have not got their schedule yet, but try 4/22 at 5:00pm in the "Best of the West" Tournament. Boys, I love to read all your arguments but until someone beat Ridgeway in class A/AA, there is only one #1 team in TN. District and Region titles are nice (we got a case full of them) but there is only one title that matters and it is not in shape of a plaque.

I think a lot of people are putting down JCM too early. They may have lost a lot of players last year, but I still believe they will be very competitive in West TN.

As for North Side, they may be the best team in West TN going into the season. They are fast and did not lose many players to graduation.