Here ya go Roy Dilliard! Happy now?

FridayMainEvent

I spoke with my buddy Donovan Stewart today and he'll be joining Lee and I on set as we pick the 25 top games in the State tomorrow!  Should be an awesome show.   Go to the link below and turn the reminder on if you haven't already so you don't miss any of the show.    Obviously, you need to subscribe to the channel if you haven't done so yet.  Yes, it's totally free!

Friday Main Event Week Three LIVE stream from Eagleville

4 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I spoke with my buddy Donovan Stewart today and he'll be joining Lee and I on set as we pick the 25 top games in the State tomorrow!  Should be an awesome show.   Go to the link below and turn the reminder on if you haven't already so you don't miss any of the show.    Obviously, you need to subscribe to the channel if you haven't done so yet.  Yes, it's totally free!

Friday Main Event Week Three LIVE stream from Eagleville

Thanks for the great job you guys do!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We've already got Meigs County against South Pittsburg on the schedule.   Probably won't make it over that way for another one this year until Cookeville unfortunately.   Our paying job (Nissan) has us slammed this year.

When you do the Meigs/SP game, be sure to mention how real dumb Roy is.

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I would, but I have an overwhelming fear I might be talking to him during the interview...:-D:roflolk:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you arent interviewing me on this mess.  Make sure and tell that Reynolds man tonight when you talk to him that im real glad he trashed those goofy looking glassesHe Im glad that Hamilton mans school paid for him some contacts.  You think im joking but im not.  

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

What time are you going to have this Reynolds man on? I garuntee you I want to listen to this mess and see if you ask him about his goofy looking glasses he wears in my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy, maybe he loaned those glasses to the Davis man over at McMinn Central to go with his mustache.

17 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What time are you going to have this Reynolds man on? I garuntee you I want to listen to this mess and see if you ask him about his goofy looking glasses he wears in my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy, that Reynolds man told me last night he was wearing contacts now and he'd like to read your Murphy Fair book sometime.  He also said he had tickets waiting for you at the gate anytime you wanted to go to a East Hamilton game.     I had him on about 15 minutes into this video if you want to listen to us talk about you...

Friday Main Event Week 3 stream

Edited by FridayMainEvent