South Greene @ Chuckey Doak

RebRebReb

12 hours ago, GCFB said:

I just hope it's a good clean game from both teams. I know when two teams that hate each other play sometime it can get a little cheep. The coaches need to keep it under control. And boys need to remember there is life after football.

“Hate” is an awfully strong word. 

Its funny now that I’ve been out of hs for a couple of decades+ some of my favorite people are from CD. I did say “some”. :D

Edited by RebRebReb

1 hour ago, RebRebReb said:

“Hate” is an awfully strong word. 

Its funny now that I’ve been out of hs for a couple of decades+ some of my favorite people are from CD. I did say “some”. :D

Didn't mean to use such "STRONG" language. I should have been more sensitive and said two teams that have a difference of opinion.

And yes adulthood should make us release there are genuinely good people everywhere. But teenagers are dumb, o'l sorry age challenged. 

3 hours ago, GCFB said:

Didn't mean to use such "STRONG" language. I should have been more sensitive and said two teams that have a difference of opinion.

And yes adulthood should make us release there are genuinely good people everywhere. But teenagers are dumb, o'l sorry age challenged. 

Lol just meant I don’t think we really hate each other. We just want to beat each other. 

I just graduated from CD 4 years ago, I don’t think it was ever really a hate filled rivalry. But that’s just my outside perspective, they could have had a south Greene voodoo doll in the locker room for all I know. I think the one team they just really really did not like was West Greene, pretty sure I heard a guy say he didn’t care if they went 1-9 as long as the 1 win was vs West Greene lol. Overall I think the local kids do a good job of realizing this is for fun while also wanting to win

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, db1995 said:

I just graduated from CD 4 years ago, I don’t think it was ever really a hate filled rivalry. But that’s just my outside perspective, they could have had a south Greene voodoo doll in the locker room for all I know. I think the one team they just really really did not like was West Greene, pretty sure I heard a guy say he didn’t care if they went 1-9 as long as the 1 win was vs West Greene lol. Overall I think the local kids do a good job of realizing this is for fun while also wanting to win

Agree but maybe a little less emphasis on fun and a bit more on winning :roflolk:

15 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Lol just meant I don’t think we really hate each other. We just want to beat each other. 

4 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Agree but maybe a little less emphasis on fun and a bit more on winning :roflolk:

Lol, I agree just trying to have a little "PC" fun.

And heck yeah winning is why it is fun.

14 minutes ago, db1995 said:

Funny but true, poor ol' WG nobody has any love for the fighting  Joe Case's. Even the folks on ol' big ridge to hear them talk.