Karns at Oak Ridge

ORDT

11 hours ago, bonkers said:

Seriously man, we all know you have an issue with Gaddis because that's all you talk about. Can you not think of anything to post about? Your posts are too repetitive and boring.

How about this ,Bonkers...I think Joe Gaddis' tenure here is repetitive, boring, and mediocre. With the talent he has had at Oak Ridge since his return, his teams have generally under-performed. Will 3rd or 4th  in Region 3 please you this year? I'm not the only Wildcat supporter who feels a coaching change would benefit the program, and I'll give you the name of an upgraded successor... Shawn Whitten at Elizabethton.

4 hours ago, WildcatRealist said:

How about this ,Bonkers...I think Joe Gaddis' tenure here is repetitive, boring, and mediocre. With the talent he has had at Oak Ridge since his return, his teams have generally under-performed. Will 3rd or 4th  in Region 3 please you this year? I'm not the only Wildcat supporter who feels a coaching change would benefit the program, and I'll give you the name of an upgraded successor... Shawn Whitten at Elizabethton.

I am extremely bored and highly curious about Shawn Whitten as a possible Oak Ridge Head Coach.

JUST A FEW THINGS FIRST...Is Coach Whitten interested in ORHS?  Why would he leave Elizabethton, his HS alma mater and I presume a local Legend.?  I love Coach Gaddis and he can stay at ORHS for as long as he wants in my opinion.

A QUICK COMPARISON:   

Coach Gaddis Coaching Record  314 - 128,  .710.    Coach Whitten at Betsy High ( 2007 - 2018 ),  106 - 40,  726. ( From Murphy Fair's 2019 mag. )

UPDATE IN 2019, Gaddis 4 - 3 and Whitten 7 - 0.

Oak Ridge will most likely finish # 3 in the Region behind two powerhouse teams in 2019 West and Powell. Haven't we been # 1 or # 2 in Region since Coach Gaddis came back home? The Wildcats have been very good to average in recent Playoffs. I would like more but God doesn't always listen to my prayers when it comes to the Cardinal and Gray. You all know the playoff history of OR so I will skip to EHS and Coach Whitten.

Elizabethton has been Regular Season Warriors like Dobyns-Bennett. Not so in the playoffs though. Since Coach Whitten took over in 2007 they have been okay in the Playoffs just like D-B. That is just my half informed opinion. Feel free to disagree. The following Playoff results are from CoachT.com. I apologize if I copied any info wrong

2007:  No Playoffs...no big deal since he probably took over a down program.

2008:  Lost in Round One of 4A Playoffs.

2009:  Lost in 3A Semifinal.  Very good

2010:  Lost in 3A Semifinal. Very good.

2011:  Lost in 3A 2nd Round.

2012:  Lost in 3A Semifinal. Very good.

2013:   Lost in 4A 2nd Round.

2014:   Lost in 4A 1st Round.

2015:  Lost in 3A 2nd Round.

2016:  Lost in Quarterfinals 14 - 17 to ALCOA, EHS almost beat the Tornado Monster. Very good.

2017:  Lost in Second Round

2018: Lost in Second Round.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

On 10/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, bonkers said:

Seriously man, we all know you have an issue with Gaddis because that's all you talk about. Can you not think of anything to post about? Your posts are too repetitive and boring.

YOU ARE EVIDENTLY RIGHT,BONKERS & WILLIE. I HAVE A LIFE. GOOD LUCK TO THE MIGHTY OAK RIDGE WILDCATS. I'M OFF COACH T.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WildcatRealist said:

YOU ARE EVIDENTLY RIGHT,BONKERS & WILLIE. I HAVE A LIFE. GOOD LUCK TO THE MIGHTY OAK RIDGE WILDCATS. I'M OFF COACH T.

WR,

I took your post about Whitten very seriously. I used three sources for information. Stayed up late to write it. Fell asleep during writing it but stayed with it because I thought the idea od Whitten at OR was worthy of giving it a long look.

As for you saying you are "OFF COACHT," a lot of people still on CoachT have said that. I have more times than I care to share. You can always come back to the T and probably not get any grief about it. If you do just let it roll off your back.

Well. hope to see ya around.

9 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

WR,

I took your post about Whitten very seriously. I used three sources for information. Stayed up late to write it. Fell asleep during writing it but stayed with it because I thought the idea od Whitten at OR was worthy of giving it a long look.

As for you saying you are "OFF COACHT," a lot of people still on CoachT have said that. I have more times than I care to share. You can always come back to the T and probably not get any grief about it. If you do just let it roll off your back.

Well. hope to see ya around.

If he's off of Coacht, then Coacht just improved and you should be commended for whatever part you played in his decision. But I wouldn't hold my breath because he'll certainly be back.