Bosken Trained Camps

JBoskenUSAW

Hope everyone is staying safe!! I love watching the kids on social media show creative ways to keep improving. Hopefully COVID-19 begins to slow down and we can resumer our daily lives.  If your kids are as eager as mine to get back on the mat, we would love to host a camp at your location. We take pride in our camps being COST FRIENDLY and everyone getting better!!!!

I have been working with Cleveland HS for the last 12 years.  

In the last 10 years we have been top 2 in the state 9/10 years, had 85 state placers, 22 state champions, and 13 State Championship (dual and traditional).

If interested in having myself and the Cleveland Wrestlers please contact me. 

1 Day-$50

2 Day-$85

Josh Bosken 

joshuabosken@yahoo.com

Higher Calling Wrestling Club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I agree with the Farragut and Bradley claim. Those will both be wins. Bearden like you say is depending on when you get them in comparison to when the wheels fall off.  As far as West goes I’m 50-50. They have been able to reload so far so until they show me they haven’t I can’t count them out. 
    • during the 2nd round of the playoffs last year against Milan, Gray partially tore his meniscus. He had a minor repair around Thanksgiving. Recovery time was minimal and he has been full force for baseball this season. 
    • What do ya’ll think the O/U will be? I would set the line at 2.5 
    • Playing high school sports is a privilege not a right.  The college did not have to rescind the scholarship.  Scholarship offers are pulled all the time for a number of reasons. That was 100% their choice.  A coach can keep, cut, or dismiss any player that they want to without reason anytime they want.  Is that the right way to run a program?? I don't think that it is, but these are the facts of the matter. This case has absolutely 0% chance of going in the plaintiff's favor. Futhermore, I'd imagine that these administrators and the coach are a part of some teaching or coaching organization that will cover at least 1 million dollars each in legal fees. Obviously the kid and her family feel like there were "damages" thus the lawsuit.  Unfortunately, the law is not on their side in this case.  
    • Maryville will recapture the loses from last year against West, Bradley and Farragut. The Bearden game will be the tough one but I look for the wheels to come off that ride somewhere down the road because of all the crap that goes on there. I know to many parents there and some of the things I've been told and some of the post a few of them have made on facebook. They all can't be liars.