Week 4 - Oak Ridge @ Farragut

CardinalGrey

41 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Honestly I think we have 20 at half time lol! 

Well, according to you (and I believe you), we don't have our running back, and if that's true, we better stop dropping TD passes and our QB better have a good game and our OL better have a good game! We'll have a new center too and that's scary. This game means MUCH more to Farragut than the West game did, so I expect more from them. Now, I'm worried big time!!!

44 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

:( No smh! I’m irked about it but still trust what we have! It’s very annoying! We ride with jubrice! I’m okay with that 

How fast is Jubrice? You seem to know our guys so who does he compare with on the OR team when it comes to pure speed?  I haven't seen make a run of any great distance. His TDs last week were all pretty short.

9 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Well, according to you (and I believe you), we don't have our running back, and if that's true, we better stop dropping TD passes and our QB better have a good game and our OL better have a good game! We'll have a new center too and that's scary. This game means MUCH more to Farragut than the West game did, so I expect more from them. Now, I'm worried big time!!!

It’s 100% unless needed badly! He’s out. For some reason I just got a message saying we lose because he’s out..(random text) my reply to that and you I’m honestly not worried missing him. No disrespect to him but I trust jubrice with the other guys offensively. To me neither changes besides qb play and receivers need to be good! Farragut line isn’t massive and they don’t out  speed us. To me my same view on the game stands

11 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

It’s 100% unless needed badly! He’s out. For some reason I just got a message saying we lose because he’s out..(random text) my reply to that and you I’m honestly not worried missing him. No disrespect to him but I trust jubrice with the other guys offensively. To me neither changes besides qb play and receivers need to be good! Farragut line isn’t massive and they don’t out  speed us. To me my same view on the game stands

Please answer the Jubrice speed question. That's an unknown for me and probably most fans.

13 minutes ago, catswild said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  What's the problem? Is he ever going to play? 

It’s annoying tbh. I think they are just taken precaution. We need the freshman heyward, his brother, Preston, and Stewart to be great! Of course the qb to make the targets and no drops! I’m not sweating it but it may be harder than I imagine playing at Farragut!

6 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

It’s difficult to say to be honest! He’s a mix of speed and elusiveness. He doesn’t have super speed like 17 but he can take one to distance. You know Maurice Jones Drew? Reminds me of him. 

He's elusive for sure but elusive against Campbell County and elusive against Farragut may be two different things. I know MJD and I hope you're right! Is he as fast as either Heyward? The young Heyward will be a star!!!!!!!  And the old/small Heyward put on a clinic last week. I hope Gaddis keeps getting them the ball !!!! As far as Kendall is concerned, is he complacent now that he has some offers? Is he still hungry? I'm a little worried about this whole situation. 

1 minute ago, bonkers said:

He's elusive for sure but elusive against Campbell County and elusive against Farragut may be two different things. I know MJD and I hope you're right! Is he as fast as either Heyward? The young Heyward will be a star!!!!!!!  And the old/small Heyward put on a clinic last week. I hope Gaddis keeps getting them the ball !!!! As far as Kendall is concerned, is he complacent now that he has some offers? Is he still hungry? I'm a little worried about this whole situation. 

You are right! That’s Exactly what my cousin said is why he thinks we lose! Two different teams,.. and Farragut will be hungry 10 seniors on defense may be ready. Yes everybody needs to do their part! He’s still hungry his dad is a military man that has trained him to compete! He has no choice but to grind hard if he wants it. He just injured and tweaked it again in practice. Not saying he can’t run or bounce around on the sidelines I think it’s precautions! NOW TAKE THIS DOWN IF SCORE IS 14-0 in the first don’t be surprised if you see him in.. otherwise it’s all jubrice