Week 4 - Oak Ridge @ Farragut

CardinalGrey

1 minute ago, Elitesports4 said:

You are right! That’s Exactly what my cousin said is why he thinks we lose! Two different teams,.. and Farragut will be hungry 10 seniors on defense may be ready. Yes everybody needs to do their part! He’s still hungry his dad is a military man that has trained him to compete! He has no choice but to grind hard if he wants it. He just injured and tweaked it again in practice. Not saying he can’t run or bounce around on the sidelines I think it’s precautions! NOW TAKE THIS DOWN IF SCORE IS 14-0 in the first don’t be surprised if you see him in.. otherwise it’s all jubrice

You're actually an ok guy, man. I just didn't like hearing about Clinton guys on the OR thread, so don't do that again!!!  LOL

If the score is 14-0 in the first quarter, then I've probably had a heart attack. I'm a little "old school" when it comes to Farragut and Clinton! Gaddis once said he'd rather eat a bowl of poop rather than lose to either (at least that's how the story goes) and I'm right there with him. I can't stand losing to either of them!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bonkers said:

You're actually an ok guy, man. I just didn't like hearing about Clinton guys on the OR thread, so don't do that again!!!  LOL

If the score is 14-0 in the first quarter, then I've probably had a heart attack. I'm a little "old school" when it comes to Farragut and Clinton! Gaddis once said he'd rather eat a bowl of poop rather than lose to either (at least that's how the story goes) and I'm right there with him. I can't stand losing to either of them!!!!!!

Lol! respect! And I hate losing to them as well! We lost to them week 1 my senior year in ot I was wide open he throws the wheel route lands out of bounds will never forget lol! I’ll be tuned in I think the defense has a great game tonight

12 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Lol! respect! And I hate losing to them as well! We lost to them week 1 my senior year in ot I was wide open he throws the wheel route lands out of bounds will never forget lol! I’ll be tuned in I think the defense has a great game tonight

You're not going to the game?????

8 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Dang, why didn't you have this epiphany weeks ago. LOL. Elite and Bonkers are both good Cats.

RWR, take care and no I am not back just very happy to see Oak Ridge fans pulling together. Keep it up guys it does my heart some good.

Willie is BACK!!!!!!!  It does my heart some good to see you back!!!!   Willie came back just to say that he wasn't back!!!!!!  LOL!!!  Only Willie would do that!!!!!  I don't care what Willie says, WILLIE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR wins tonight BECAUSE Willie is BACK!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

Just when I was actually starting to like you!!!  LOL  I'll be there in person.  I wouldn't miss this game for anything, same with Clinton!

Haha I showed up to the db game they lose and I got soaked!!! My clothes are still drying to this day! That was insane! They’ll win now with me watching on my phone lol and 0 rain!

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

You are right! That’s Exactly what my cousin said is why he thinks we lose! Two different teams,.. and Farragut will be hungry 10 seniors on defense may be ready. Yes everybody needs to do their part! He’s still hungry his dad is a military man that has trained him to compete! He has no choice but to grind hard if he wants it. He just injured and tweaked it again in practice. Not saying he can’t run or bounce around on the sidelines I think it’s precautions! NOW TAKE THIS DOWN IF SCORE IS 14-0 in the first don’t be surprised if you see him in.. otherwise it’s all jubrice

Even before I got to this post I was thinking, "if anyone knew Kendall's dad they would NEVER question Kendall's desire to play. Great worker. Great competitor".

Spencer Gulmire helping Clary out tonight. Very cool.

I remember when the Farragut announcer continually butchered Spencer's name the whole game. Everyone in east TN knew Spencer's name. No class that night.

• Like 1