Polk County @ McMinn Central. Loser probably goes winless.

Blue222

After having seen both teams play this year wow going to be a hard for me to say who wins.   Could be a 0-0 tie.... lol.  Polk does not look good at all on either side of the ball but if they can get close to the 30 maybe the 35 they do have a kicker that has a really good chance to make a long field goal.  

With that said I think Central will get a win in a close game.

5 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

one would thing that HC at polk would know how to stop the Nasty Split O that the HC runs at Central since Brewer I think did help with the O when Davis was still at Polk.

Problem there is Brewer is a basketball coach and he definitely was predictable play caller on the offense and has no clue on defense. And Polk DC now definitely has no clue what's going on. Seen a few games of Polk this season and I knew what they was gonna run before they snapped the ball lol. With that said Central in my opinion won't buy into Davis's style because it's a demanding and very  discipline style of coaching. If they would but into it Central could be decent. But anyways I think Central pulls a close one out. 

23 minutes ago, Blaster7 said:

Problem there is Brewer is a basketball coach and he definitely was predictable play caller on the offense and has no clue on defense. And Polk DC now definitely has no clue what's going on. Seen a few games of Polk this season and I knew what they was gonna run before they snapped the ball lol. With that said Central in my opinion won't buy into Davis's style because it's a demanding and very  discipline style of coaching. If they would but into it Central could be decent. But anyways I think Central pulls a close one out. 

I don't think it has anything to do with Central not buying in. They don't have all the pieces needed to run his system...or maybe any other system at this point.

1 hour ago, charger05 said:

I don't think it has anything to do with Central not buying in. They don't have all the pieces needed to run his system...or maybe any other system at this point.

I can see that being the problem too. Heard Central is hurting on the talent level this year. Knock knocking the kids that are out there at all.