Nice Season Cloudland......

Roba22

I just wanted to say CONGRATS to Cloudland and their Fans on another wonderful season... Everyone here in Northeast Tennessee is so very proud of you and everything you have been able to do the last two years.. You are all Champion's to us.. It does not matter what the haters say. You fight hard each and every time out and have earned everything you have recieved... Want to also wish everyone a safe trip home.. I can;t wait to watch you al line it up and take another run next year... jUst another big Fan.. Rob

I also would like to congratulate Cloudland on a great season. I'm from South Pittsburg but was cheering for Cloudland even though I thought it would take a miracle. I just wish a lot of the Cloudland fans wouldn't brag so much. It's makes them look silly when they lose so badly.

Great fans and solid players. Thanks for a great game, though the second half kind of got away from you. I was very impressed with how hard your guys played and how much fan support you gave them. I was afraid that your size would work against you when playing a small, quick team like Boyd.

Best of luck to the 'Landers in the future!