Grundy County Future??

Rocky34

Does anyone know what the future plans look like for Grundy Football???  They are getting a new Director, a new principal and a new athletic director so I would think there would be some football changes soon.  So far the head coach's 3 year record is 1-24, with a current 24 game losing streak, so surely to goodness someone with some common sense will make a change when the new folks are hired.  

If it is that bad it is time for a change they I think have averaged what 6 points a game with a new offense and average giving up 38 or more a game, I know they have good kids up on the mountain. Just doesn't seem the existing staff is getting them in position to make plays or produce. Of course people will defend and say its the kids fault and that they have no horses. Even it thats true you can still coach them up and put them in the right positions to make a play so that excuse does not work. Just my opinion.