LA vs. Dekalb County

VFL2020

If this was in the slop (Westmoreland, Cumberland games), I'd probably pick DeKalb. I didn't expect much this year so thus far it's been a good year. LA isn't as big as last year but physical and playing with a chip on their shoulder, especially after being picked 3rd in the region. The passing game is looking brighter each week. Not overwhelming but enough to keep teams honest. Running game is bread and butter. The running back won't show you anything fancy or spectacular, but he runs the ball as hard as someone twice his size would. Feet are always moving, good vision, and doesn't fumble. Defense is becoming very stout. Biggest win would be Upperman so far, but to be honest I'm not sure how big of a win that really is as they didn't impress me at all. These next 2 games on the schedule will be a key test (DeKalb and White Co). Both away games and back to back.  LA is riding a lot of confidence but I'm hoping this isn't their downfall. I'll go LA by 7

They wont throw the ball on DC that would be stupid. Especially if they throw at 15. This game is huge to DC. I was at the game last yr and no matter what anybody says it was a great game till the 4th and DC just made to many mistakes. DC by far has the better team but they did in 2 of there losses this yr. DC has to throw the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has to throw it. The QB has to throw it to his receivers who have been open all season yet he takes off running.  I expected him to throw for 4000 yards this yr yet hes running with it when he doesn't have to. Knowles,Nokes, and Alexander along with 6"6 jones are to much to try to cover if they will throw the ball. LA has a great D line and I dont see DC having huge runs on them but honestly can see Aldino throwing for 300 plus on LA. The edge is the scary part for sure. LA has a good patient running back. Hes the difference. If DC can rap up and tackle they should win this game. 

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

They wont throw the ball on DC that would be stupid. Especially if they throw at 15. This game is huge to DC. I was at the game last yr and no matter what anybody says it was a great game till the 4th and DC just made to many mistakes. DC by far has the better team but they did in 2 of there losses this yr. DC has to throw the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has to throw it. The QB has to throw it to his receivers who have been open all season yet he takes off running.  I expected him to throw for 4000 yards this yr yet hes running with it when he doesn't have to. Knowles,Nokes, and Alexander along with 6"6 jones are to much to try to cover if they will throw the ball. LA has a great D line and I dont see DC having huge runs on them but honestly can see Aldino throwing for 300 plus on LA. The edge is the scary part for sure. LA has a good patient running back. Hes the difference. If DC can rap up and tackle they should win this game. 

Dekalb is a good team, but I’m curious on who you thought they were better than vs the three teams they lost to?