LA vs. Dekalb County

VFL2020

DC threw the ball every play and LA had no chance. DC kept there running back in Check pretty much the whole game. I said LA shouldn't throw the ball it would be Stupid they had 5 interceptions.  If DC would throw the ball every play like they did tonight they'd might have 1 loss. Watertown didn't stop DCs pass at all. DC got up by 15 and in the 2nd half ran the ball the whole time. If they'd kept throwing in that game and kept throwing against Upperman a team LA killed DC might have 1 loss to Warren. They started throwing every play tonight and LA was down 38 to 0. Yes H20 got the win but every who was at the game knows and has the same question. Why did we stop throwing at halftime when H20 could'nt stop it.  We dont live by if though they lost to a decent H20 team and a terrible terrible Upperman team.  Then destroy LA who killed Upperman. Football is crazy for sure

9 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

DC threw the ball every play and LA had no chance. DC kept there running back in Check pretty much the whole game. I said LA shouldn't throw the ball it would be Stupid they had 5 interceptions.  If DC would throw the ball every play like they did tonight they'd might have 1 loss. Watertown didn't stop DCs pass at all. DC got up by 15 and in the 2nd half ran the ball the whole time. If they'd kept throwing in that game and kept throwing against Upperman a team LA killed DC might have 1 loss to Warren. They started throwing every play tonight and LA was down 38 to 0. Yes H20 got the win but every who was at the game knows and has the same question. Why did we stop throwing at halftime when H20 could'nt stop it.  We dont live by if though they lost to a decent H20 team and a terrible terrible Upperman team.  Then destroy LA who killed Upperman. Football is crazy for sure

Dekalb County football is the most inconsistent that is for sure. Great win though, looks like they are getting things figured out for another playoff run possibly. 

7 hours ago, WestPutnam said:

Dekalb County football is the most inconsistent that is for sure. Great win though, looks like they are getting things figured out for another playoff run possibly. 

It's simple really simple DCs passing game is incredible. Its when they Decide to run they get in trouble. There loaded at WR. Aldino stayed in the pocket last night and threw the ball. Best game hes had since Tullahoma game last year. He had easily 300 plus yards last night. Again all 3 WRs scored. There D was the suprise they actually wrapped up last night and tackled.  This game was a complete blow out. If DC decides to throw the ball the rest of the yr then watch out. 

27 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Told y’all MC vs DC will make up top teams in this region 

Though I don’t agree with hellidontknow about everything. He is right in saying they have a good ball team. They are big and fast with a gifted QB. One of the best if not the best team we played so far IMO.

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Though I don’t agree with hellidontknow about everything. He is right in saying they have a good ball team. They are big and fast with a gifted QB. One of the best if not the best team we played so far IMO.

They played with you guys so they are a good football team, Macon is right behind you guys for toughest team we’ve played 

On 10/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, H2Oman said:

I hope you dont think I'm putting down Watertown at all.  They are a good Football team for sure but it truly makes no since for that team to run the ball unless that's there only option.  We cant change the outcome but we can say why like so many of us said the whole 2nd half of the H20 game. Why are we running at all.  My post wasn't a diss at all to H20. It was more of a question on why did they decide to go to the run against a team who can score. I know it was to play safe and IMO it just didn't make since. 

On 10/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, Hellidontno said:

I hope you dont think I'm putting down Watertown at all.  They are a good Football team for sure but it truly makes no since for that team to run the ball unless that's there only option.  We cant change the outcome but we can say why like so many of us said the whole 2nd half of the H20 game. Why are we running at all.  My post wasn't a diss at all to H20. It was more of a question on why did they decide to go to the run against a team who can score. I know it was to play safe and IMO it just didn't make since. 

DeKalb was one of the better  looking teams I've seen in a while!  Big, tall, and lo lanky across the board. They could  make a run in the playoffs.  But I do think they got tired in the 2nd half against Watertown.