Cow Town vs WB

VOLSOHARD18

10 hours ago, Tab said:

someguy from db got all tore up because I said elizabethon 45 to 6 and wrote about 5 different post about it saying how close game would be.. I was wrong it was a 50 point game instead of a 40 point game

That was me. My foot is tasting pretty sour today. Made me eat those words real quick. Very impressive game

1 hour ago, timcraw said:

That was me. My foot is tasting pretty sour today. Made me eat those words real quick. Very impressive game

Come on man, all we can do as fans is make a best guess prediction....  whenever a Tri-cities team plays someone outside our area the probability is very high we have not seen that team play so it's a guessing game.    Everybody on here eats their words eventually, you're in good company lol

58 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Come on man, all we can do as fans is make a best guess prediction....  whenever a Tri-cities team plays someone outside our area the probability is very high we have not seen that team play so it's a guessing game.    Everybody on here eats their words eventually, you're in good company lol

Yes sir thats true. He did exaggerate quite a bit saying that I got all torn up and wrote 5 different posts. I didnt get tore up at all lol. I said I thought it would be a close game (which yes I was wrong). All of the people responding calling me a betsy hater and all kinds of crap because I said it wouldnt be a blowout and I responded to them. Respect to Betsy though. Heck of a ball game start to finish.