Springfield Yellow Jackets

Kevin38

Okay I just had an idea, I have been seeing high schools from across the state with YouTube channels that show  full or abbreviated games from way back into the 90s and some even earlier than that...

So with that said I would like a channel for SPT to do the same. Basically we need anyone who may have some of these older games on tape or otherwise to have them converted digitally so that they could be uploaded to a YT channel.

We of course we need someone to start the YT channel, preferably the person who has the most footage to share on hand, and anyone else who has footage can share with the YT channel owner so that they can upload it...

I will hope aid this in any way possible myself. So if and of the SPT faithful know anyone on the T that has footage or could help please tag them here and/or reach out to them otherwise away from here. Also reach out top those not on coacht as well... 

40 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

I have access to the games but no idea how to make them so they can be uploaded. We could upload them to Social Dweebs Sports no problem!

That could definitely work, the only way that comes to mind for me to convert the videos is to play them on VHS or otherwise and set up a digital camera to record the screen of where ever it is being casted. I am sure there are other/better methods to do this. If anyone with experience with this knows a more efficient way to convert older videos to digital please share...

Edited by Kevin38