3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

Just now, Oleskooly said:

Steals? So you saying by hiring a coach that has hometown ties and just so happens to bring 2 kids with him, that’s stealing? Or by another kid that has hometown ties which his parents went to MC or the fact that the Parker kid wasn’t going to time at Tullahoma so he transferred? Get your truths straight 

Yep and all great kids. Unlike some others that end up at a school because they cant act right at others. 

18 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Clean? For the most part. But I guess it’s the old school in me that doesn’t like all the dancing around and junk like that. Guess it’s just a different time. 

Yeah, I'd consider that "clean" -- I don't recall a lot of flagrant personal fouls or kids on either side being mouthy.  I saw more instances of kids being sports tapping their opponent on the helmet when the whistle blew.  I can see where if you don't like that kids dance to the music from the speakers then you could consider it obnoxious. But that's just an opinion.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Guy001 said:

Yeah, I'd consider that "clean" -- I don't recall a lot of flagrant personal fouls or kids on either side being mouthy.  I saw more instances of kids being sports tapping their opponent on the helmet when the whistle blew.  I can see where if you don't like that kids dance to the music from the speakers then you could consider it obnoxious. But that's just an opinion.

You must not have been at a different game

A