3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

2 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

I have to agree with you on this. I have heard for four years that our kids cant catch which is why we always ran that boring offense. This staff is making all the right calls now and has us playing great ball

Making the right calls gets you Coach Of The Yr without winning your region! 

Edited by BBRaider

3 minutes ago, Varo said:

Why is it that traditionally the coach of the the year award goes to the one who wins the region yet this year they voted to split it to Co- coaches o t y.?  Coach Kenny has a 20-2 record in two years and can’t  get the love.

This game should tell the story for this. Whos team will make the biggest turn around from the first game? What adjustments have been made from first game. Not sure about the tigers but coach white is making all the right moves and calls lately 

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

I bet you sell everyone of them. Can i request the smoked Bologna in the concession 

It will be there but you better get it before halftime. I hope we do pack the house on both sides. Last game was the best single A game I have ever seen. Hoping this one is the same with no injuries. May the best team win and go take care of business out west and represent R5 in Cookeville. 

Edited by Richmond30
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

It will be there but you better get it before halftime. I hope we do pack the house on both sides. Last game was the best single game I have ever seen. Hoping this one is the same with no injuries. May the best team win and go take care of business out west and represent R5 in Cookeville. 

First half first game was the worst 2qrters we have played all year. I think we will be ready this time around. I think both teams have gotten better so should be a great one. Is the track still accessible for fans to stand on?