Devils @Betsy

lawnman

1 hour ago, Tab said:

The reason Tom does the "lesser" games as you call them is because he sales ads and gets money. This is his job so that is a what person does when they have a job. No need for other stations to cover them games if they lose money.  

Yeah, lesser wasn't a good word. Part two isn't as correct as you think. Tom is also in it for the kids. 

Edited by TicketToRide

43 minutes ago, TicketToRide said:

Yeah, lesser wasn't a good word. Part two isn't as correct as you think. Tom is also in it for the kids. 

I appreciate everything you, Tom, Richard, and Ryan do to promote our kids. As a parent being able to go back and listen to games from the past will be something I will treasure forever. They call the game for the Cyclones so naturally there is going to be some cheering and talking up. I often listen to the oppositions call of the game and they are no different. Again, thanks ticket. Best stat man in the business. 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, BVDevil said:

i agree completely....wait, you ARE talking about the trees blocking greenevilles path to tullahoma or nolensville next week right?...LOL....Game day boys n girls....let's GOOOOOO good luck devils good luck clones and everyone BE NICE tonight!

Guess you was wrong about that want you PORK CHOP?...Don't make me put DUKEMAN on you!!!!!!

On 11/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, JMorton said:

I appreciate everything you, Tom, Richard, and Ryan do to promote our kids. As a parent being able to go back and listen to games from the past will be something I will treasure forever. They call the game for the Cyclones so naturally there is going to be some cheering and talking up. I often listen to the oppositions call of the game and they are no different. Again, thanks ticket. Best stat man in the business. 

You made my day Mr. Morton. I sincerely appreciate your kind words...I'll share with Tom as wel.  If you get a chance introduce yourself. I can also send you Duece's stats for Friday night plus year to date. I may have last years as well. I need an email. No need to give it here..just catch up with me. I always wear my NC STATE Dad hat at the games.

Just now, TicketToRide said:

You made my day Mr. Morton. I sincerely appreciate your kind words...I'll share with Tom as wel.  If you get a chance introduce yourself. I can also send you Duece's stats for Friday night plus year to date. I may have last years as well. I need an email. No need to give it here..just catch up with me. I always wear my NC STATE Dad hat at the games.

I will make sure to hunt you down in Nolensville Friday. I’m pretty sure he had 178 tackles last season but I don’t know the rest. I wish the team would use your stats. I feel they are way more accurate than what ends up on unapproved website. 

4 minutes ago, JMorton said:

I will make sure to hunt you down in Nolensville Friday. I’m pretty sure he had 178 tackles last season but I don’t know the rest. I wish the team would use your stats. I feel they are way more accurate than what ends up on unapproved website. 

Thank you. I work hard on being accurate. This year I keep up with tackles during the game as much as I can. I do watch the HUDL film and adjust as needed. The endzone shot really helps...

16 minutes ago, TicketToRide said:

Thank you. I work hard on being accurate. This year I keep up with tackles during the game as much as I can. I do watch the HUDL film and adjust as needed. The endzone shot really helps...

I like the end zone view too. We have so many flying to the ball the extra angle helps to see what’s going on.