Devils @Betsy

lawnman

1 minute ago, JMorton said:

It always made me mad that the band parents ate up most of the season tickets and they would leave after halftime and the home stands looked like a ghost town. 

Amen that’s always made me mad. Unfortunately my season tickets in the new stadium has been in the band section and I heard one night “the football team needs to get off our filed” I said honey this is a football game not a band competition. They got mad at me because I was standing up during the game cheering.

5 minutes ago, JMorton said:

We still don’t have season tickets. Our tickets are in someone else’s name and we buy their tickets. People have them just to say they have them. It’s crazy. 

It took us forever to get reserved seats on the home side and we have band parents all around us and they normally leave after halftime.I think some of my family are going to let there season tickets go after this season.

5 minutes ago, lawnman said:

It took us forever to get reserved seats on the home side and we have band parents all around us and they normally leave after halftime.I think some of my family are going to let there season tickets go after this season.

I’m not keeping the ones we use. Hopefully they will go to a players parents. We sat on the away side for one season and knew having a kid on the field we were better off on the home side. Lol. Lord willing out Saturday’s will be occupied next season. 

1 minute ago, jjm70 said:

Is there any other school around here that has the whole home side reserved like elizabethton does 

I know HV does some reserved seating but I don’t know how much. I will say having a reserved seat will spoil you. The mad rush to get in the stadium is wild since the playoffs stated. It’s every man for themselves. 

3 minutes ago, JMorton said:

I know HV does some reserved seating but I don’t know how much. I will say having a reserved seat will spoil you. The mad rush to get in the stadium is wild since the playoffs stated. It’s every man for themselves. 

Yeah and some people get to  go in early and put down blankets and save seats.  I just wonder how many of those tickets today were bought up by Greeneville fans?