clarkrange and station camp

choker12

I know Clarkrange is a very very good team and i know that they are capable of playing with anybody on any given night. I started this thread to see if the score was right, not to put down Clarkrange's ability. My only point is Clarkrange beat Jackson Co., a very talented team, then they get beat by a not as strong team in Station Camp, so u never know whats gonna happen when u play Clarkrange. And yes we did get beat by Friendship Christian and yes, in my opinion, they have only one player. But it was by no means 20+ and it was a lot closer than the score told due to fouling at the end of the game. Another thing, RBS scored two points in the 4th quater and couldnt hit the broad side of a barn the whole night. They did not play bad they just shot poorly. I expect a different game when the Commanders come in town to play the Bulldawgs.

Way to go friday night Bulldogs. Big win against your big rivals. An awesome game all-around for the Bulldogs. And u couldnt have asked for a better ending when Daniel Meador dunked in the 4th quater! Looking good Bulldogs.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic