clarkrange and station camp

choker12

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having an off night is on thing.....getting beat by an inexperienced Station Camp team is another thing. No disrespect to Station Camp, because those boys definately play 110%. Maybe they have improved since i saw them, but if Clarkrange is as good as everybody is saying then i dont understand how they can get beat by a sub-par team such as Station Camp. How did Green and Thompson do or did they even play?

Rick Spivey is one of the reasons this "inexperienced team" ,as choker12 said, is why they beat Clarkrange. I have worked with Coach Spivey and known him for along time. People are shocked that they beat Clarkrange just wait till toward the end of the season I am sure there will be more susprises.

To choker12, I am sure you meant no disrespect to Station Camp but I used your words to make a point.

Guest yournumber1fan

Not taking up for Clarkrange or anything but didn't rbs get beat by 20 something by Friendship who's just got one player? That's what I thought. I know Station Camp stinks but everybody has bad games. Hopefully Clarkrange will have a bad game against my boys that are still undefeated by the way. I know we'll not be counting Clarkrange out when we play them. Maybe RBS will be though I don't know how works down there.