8/5:  Burns
8/12:  OPEN
8/19:  Harpeth
8/26:  Cheatham 
9/2:  OPEN 
9/9:  William James
9/16:  OPEN
9/23:  OPEN

We are missing several games on the schedule and would like to play if you guys have any openings.  

It interested please contact Joey Jackson at 615-945-8545 or Ron King at 615-973-4710.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The golf preseason came to a close Friday at Indian Hills as the I-24 Invitational hosted by Rockvale was contested. Webb School won the title by 13 shots 295-308 over Rockvale. Rockvale girls won the title by five shots over Providence  Christian 155-`160 after the Lions won the 1913 Invitational at Johnson City by 10 shots over Greeneville. The course was wet and muddy in the morning but the rain finally broke and some good scores were had. The Webb School boys had Phet Phothong score a 69 while Carter  Burks shot 70 following up his 72 in Johnson City on Monday. The girls had Solia Mechling of Rockvale lead the way with a 73 in taking the title as they improved their score by 30 shots over Monday in East Tennessee as they found the homestead Indian Hills to their liking.  Rockvale and Central Magnet will head to the Battle of Hermitage on Wednesday July 31st. On Tuesday Stewarts Creek and Smyrna will do battle at Smyrna Golf Course  with an early tee time of 11 AM. The next day Oakland, Webb and Nolensville will tee off at Champions Run beginning at 9 AM. Eagleville will open on July 29th heading to Lawrenceburg and the Country Club awaiting host Lawrence County and several other teams to tee up the regular season. The season will end in October at Sevierville when state champions will be crowned.
    • Think Union City,South Fulton and LC fights it out for 2nd and Dresden 4th.But really don't know about LC until I see them in person and watch QB play.Running backs will be solid I believe and have good size
    • Lake Co will scrimmage West Carroll at Tiptonville next Friday
    • Very respected coach. Over 400 wins. 7 state tournament appearances. Congratulations.
    • Here's a quick document I made 3+ years ago with all the steps you need to take in order to become a TSSAA Ref.  If anyone knows the information is out of date, please let me know, and I'll update  it.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FYEXQvtjWuzsNca0XPlLz2m-CMjPjFFbgEeabb3xB1s/edit?usp=sharing We need all the refs we can get!