Bears heading up to forage in Cherokee County

alt1958b

Game #4 on the road for the Bears and the 3rd rivalry game in a row. Yeah, the pecking order may now have McMinn county #3 in our minds but I think we are still #1 in the minds of the McMinn faithful. Also with this game, this series becomes the longest continuously played series in Tennessee since South Pittsburg and Marion County ended their series this year.

Jalen Hunt is gone, but I doubt the cupboard is bare for the Cherokees. A good Quarterback and a capable running back will keep this game interesting. Bradley brings a powerful ground attack and a some capable receivers, and a defense that really had played well.

This game may not have Region implications any longer but does that matter when it comes to winning in this series?

Thoughts?

On 9/6/2021 at 8:48 AM, alt1958b said:

Game #4 on the road for the Bears and the 3rd rivalry game in a row. Yeah, the pecking order may now have McMinn county #3 in our minds but I think we are still #1 in the minds of the McMinn faithful. Also with this game, this series becomes the longest continuously played series in Tennessee since South Pittsburg and Marion County ended their series this year.

Jalen Hunt is gone, but I doubt the cupboard is bare for the Cherokees. A good Quarterback and a capable running back will keep this game interesting. Bradley brings a powerful ground attack and a some capable receivers, and a defense that really had played well.

This game may not have Region implications any longer but does that matter when it comes to winning in this series?

Thoughts?

This'll be another tough one for McMinn.  I do feel like it could go similar to the Cleveland and Rhea County games where they can stay in the game for at least 3 quarters.  The inexperience this year is coming up huge when playing against more experienced teams like Bradley and the previously mentioned teams.  

On 9/6/2021 at 8:48 AM, alt1958b said:

Thoughts?

Jalen used the film from his last two games against Bradley as his recruiting highlight films. :roflol:

McMinn is too young and inexperienced to beat Bradley this year. The front-end of their schedule is brutal.