Hixson Wildcat Classic 3/25-26/2022

RLR23

Wildcat Classic March 25-26, 2022

At Hixson Rec Park.

Gold & Silver Divisions $300.00 entry fee

Awards for All Tournament Team in championship games of gold and silver divisions. Hospitality for coaches. 24 team limit. Contact Coach Ricky Ritchie for details and forms hixsonsoftball@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Oh yeah, I’m sure you are different people just always on the same thread for some reason, always agreeing with each other, perhaps just a bunch of dorks who would like to ###### and moan about high school football coaches do a lot of other students, so you make a football team and get a yell at them. When they do something wrong, but I’m sure you don’t like that, do you?   and I’m sure I’m aware of where you get information. A teacher who was on the coaching staff but was fired after the new coaching and staff came in and realized he actually had to start taking his assistant job a little bit more seriously than just wanting to make a little extra cash on the side, hardly even showing up to most practices, should’ve left with his buddy to go to Farragut. I’m sure he could get him a defensive coaching job, but I doubt he will be there in three years. Looking at the way Farragut is currently going.
    • It may be hard to believe but there’s more people than me that think you guys are a bunch of losers.    I’m sure the coaching staff, yourself included, cursed at a bunch of high school students. Nobody could name more than 3 coaches on staff due to the constant turnover. 
    • That's complete BS.  Nobody at ACHS has access to CHS student records unless a transfer is made from CHS to ACHS.  
    • Trez's last scandal has died down, so I guess this is there opportunity to be the best 4A team playing in 2A a la Sissy MTN.  At least they won't be in a Z-district with 1a teams in the regular season.
    • Facts...until someone takes down the Rebels they should be the favorite. Got loads of young guys salivating at the opportunity to prove themselves and get a 3peat! Blazer how is Region 1 looking this year?