Fulton or Ridgeway?

Guest Keithsafalcon

Guest sweetfhsqtpi23

Hopefully Fulton will since they deserve to bring the trophy back to it's home place! Both teams are great or they wouldn't be here but Saturday will show the true Falcons, and only they will decide if they win or not :) The bad thing about this year is that most of the best players are senoirs so what will we do next year. :) I guess we'll just wait and see wht happens Saturday. See all ya'll Falcons and Falcon lovers(everyone is one on the inside) Saturday! Holla back ya'll

Us and Ridgeway are both pretty deserving of the GOLD BALL!!!! But I'm hopin the Falcons can bring it home Senior Year!!! THIS IS IT!!! And as for next year...the Falcons will just reload....they LOTS & LOTS of hidden talent that nobody evens knows about yet!!! But the Class of *2003* has made history...put that STORY-BOOK Ending on it boys!!! HERE WE GO!!

Guest Falcon4Life

I do have to admit that the Falcons do have a hard game coming up on Saturday, but our guys have come this far. I believe that if they give it their hearts, like they have been doing all season, then we do have a chance! Either way this season has truely been an eye opener about what Falcon pride really is!

;)

Good luck to Ridgeway, but Fulton Falcons better go! :D

It's been a great season for us,no doubt about it,and Saturday is going to be a real tough game.Our Falcons have shown us all year long that they can win the big games and I think we can do one more time.Ridgeway has a great team as well, or they wouldn't be there, but I think that we can pull it off. Good Luck Fulton!!!!!

Guest kwalker7

AERoadRunner, Did I see on another thread that you work at Beaumont? That school has been a great support to the team & I know the team and the coaches really appreciate it! I heard students made a big sign for the team & some of the teachers sent letters to the coaches congratulating them on their success so far. Evidently, several of the players used to go to school there. It's nice to see that people do see howing coaching goes WAY BEYOND calling plays during games. These guys know what great friend and mentors they have in the coaching staff at Fulton. Here is a quote to Coatney from one of the letters...."Thank you, again, for the guidance, encouragement, and motivation you have provided for these very special kids!" This team is a VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF KIDS! Did you see the news the other night on WATE? It's on their website if you didn't see it.

Just wanted to say thanks for you support!

GO FALCONS! :D