ATTENTION Lewis Co posters!!!!

Pizzashadow2

The harassing troll Pizzpatriot2 has NEVER posted one positive thing about LC or made an intelligent comment. For the sake of muzzling a would be bully let’s join and ignore him. Go to your setting and select “ignore user” then select Pizzpatriot2 as the one you want to ignore. If a Lewis Co topic is started by him do not respond because his motive is to slander and insult the LC program and their opponents while adding nothing positive. By doing this we will be able to have discussions about games and players without the barrage of negative comments from him.

31 minutes ago, Pizzashadow2 said:

The harassing troll Pizzpatriot2 has NEVER posted one positive thing about LC or made an intelligent comment. For the sake of muzzling a would be bully let’s join and ignore him. Go to your setting and select “ignore user” then select Pizzpatriot2 as the one you want to ignore. If a Lewis Co topic is started by him do not respond because his motive is to slander and insult the LC program and their opponents while adding nothing positive. By doing this we will be able to have discussions about games and players without the barrage of negative comments from him.

Hey little buddy!! Thanks for the shoutout!!

However, I want to make sure that you are corrected on a couple of things, here.

I have given props to LC. I've even commented a couple of times that they beat a Butch Toner Loretto team a time or two. Now, that was almost 30 years ago but it did occur. I'll give you the intelligent comment though. Kinda tough when you are dealing with fans like yourself.

I'm not slandering and technically not insulting either. Long before I began calling Lewis County out for weak and soft schedules and early round playoff exits, others had been doing it a decade earlier. I didn't know that till I began searching for material from Coacht to back up my points. If you, or these other posters and viewers will look at my quoted posts in these Hohenwald threads, they will see that as well.

I'm pretty sure the gig in/for Hohenwald is up. Not everyone is ignorant. I am not a bettor but if I was, I would be willing to bet that Hohenwald being 4-1 on the year and not being ranked is due to some eyes being opened. I mean, for the past decade or so, even with one loss, Hohenwald would be ranked right now. As I mentioned in the other thread, after the thumping of (one winning season in the last decade) Loretto, will that 5-1 record push Hohenwald back into the rankings?