LEXINGTON HIGH

Guest Ysp

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW GOOD LEXINGTON WILL BE THIS YEAR I THINK A TEAM THAT JUST WANTS RESPECT FROM EVERYBODY IN THE STATE THEY BEAT DYERSBURG TWICE AND WENT TO ATHENS AND BEAT THE SECOND BEST TEAM DOWN THERE AND GOT SECOND SO I THINK LEXINGTON DESERVES RESPECT FROM EVERBODY THEY ARE A TOP TEAM IN THE STATE THEY ARE A DEEP TEAM THIS YEAR WATCH OUT FOR THIS TEAM THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LEXINGTON WRITE BACK ON THIS BOARD

Lexington will be much improved this year. They will end up in the top 2 in the district and top 4 in the region. It wil be hard for them to win the regular season district against Milan. However with the district and reigonal tournaments @ Lexington their is a slight chance they could pull an upset and make it to substate, but if things go as they should that upset would be against Bolivar and I don't see it. But things don't always go as they should, that is why they play the games.