Who didn't play 10 games and does it matter?

wornoutwildcat

I saw from some of the final standings that, not counting Covid non-games, that several teams only had 9 games on their schedule and I think Chattanooga Central only had 8.  Is some of this due to money and not being able to travel or just couldn't pick up a non-conference opponent or 2. I know Tullahoma had some expensive travel this season and next year ain't much better. We had 6 away games due to being in a new region.  I always though everyone got 10 regular season games but I guess everyone doesn't always.  Thoughts? 

13 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

I saw from some of the final standings that, not counting Covid non-games, that several teams only had 9 games on their schedule and I think Chattanooga Central only had 8.  Is some of this due to money and not being able to travel or just couldn't pick up a non-conference opponent or 2. I know Tullahoma had some expensive travel this season and next year ain't much better. We had 6 away games due to being in a new region.  I always though everyone got 10 regular season games but I guess everyone doesn't always.  Thoughts? 

You only have to play your region games. TSSAA allows a maximum of 10 regular season games but you don't have to play 10.