HEY HEY HEY---BGA OFFS FRANKLIN! YES, SIR, BGA ON

wildcatfan

Just like David and Goliath, the small beats the large. The oppressed team beats the one thats dominated for so many years. So many memories of the losses to Franklin- it makes this all soooooo sweeeeeeeeeet. How sweeeeeet it iiiiiiiiiisssssss. When I was there I am not sure that we beat them in four years. But BGA finally offs the Rebels. Y'all lost to Brentwood in football twice (cross county rivals) and Y'all have lost to BGA in the same year.

Seriously, 'CATS, y'all have brough back the blue and gold passion. I just spent the last 5 minutes dancing and jumping around when i heard this score. Congrats. Y'all have earned the right for bragging rights in the city of franklin. Let's just beat up on Centennial to make the whole thing complete!

[Edited by wildcatfan on 12-4-02 12:58A]

I was there last night, and it was fun. I think it has been at least 4 - 5 years since BGA beat Franklin.

The game was actually closer than I thought it should be. BGA missed some free throws and Franklin hit some 3's at the end of the game. BGA played good man to man defense, however, still has a long way to go on the offensive end.

Franklin will be better next time - their football players are just getting used to basketball again.

As for Centenial, it can wait. McCallie is next and they will be a huge challange.

By the way, the McCallie game time Saturday has been moved up - as I understand it the Varsity Boys will now start at 6:00

;)