Wrestling Camps and Private Lessons

LBJ6

Posting for my brother. See below... 

My name is Brayden Palmer. I am a D1 wrestler at UT Chattanooga and a NCAA national qualifier. I was also a NHSCA senior national champion, 2 time state champion, and 4 time state finalist. I wanted to reach out to the Tennessee wrestling community about scheduling some dates for camps with programs in the area. I will also be offering private lessons in the Chattanooga area. If you are interested, please contact me at braydenlpalmer@gmail.com . 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

My name is Dylan Lookingbill, I am new to wrestling and need some help in a few areas. Im a highschool student and have beaten multiple of the varsity wrestling at my school... My goal is to wrestle in college at the 133 pound weight class... I know its an unrealistic goal for someone that is new... I read that you are in chattanooga area which is 2hrs away from me, but I was wondering if you know anyone in the Nashville or Franklin area of Tennessee that could help me get better... 

2 hours ago, Wrastle999 said:

Hi,

My name is Dylan Lookingbill, I am new to wrestling and need some help in a few areas. Im a highschool student and have beaten multiple of the varsity wrestling at my school... My goal is to wrestle in college at the 133 pound weight class... I know its an unrealistic goal for someone that is new... I read that you are in chattanooga area which is 2hrs away from me, but I was wondering if you know anyone in the Nashville or Franklin area of Tennessee that could help me get better... 

Sammy Shires you can find him on instagram Sammy.Shires or shoot him a text 931 553-3593