Copper Pan vs Chatt Prep

TheOneRiddler

Polk was rough one last night I’m just glad we can field a team for another week. DD was very nice and respectful surprisingly pulling the starters in the 3rd. With that being said this week a new challenge arises with an unfamiliar foe that has a running back that runs a legit 4.5 40. You think I’m joking but I’m not. I watched Chatt preps first game ever and 3 tds got called back. Their offense cannot drive the ball but they have a lot of big time plays from multiple athletes. This young team is also very athletic and gets after it on defense. I expect this to be a battle in the Pan and to be completely honest its a toss up who wins in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, TheOneRiddler said:

Polk was rough one last night I’m just glad we can field a team for another week. DD was very nice and respectful surprisingly pulling the starters in the 3rd. With that being said this week a new challenge arises with an unfamiliar foe that has a running back that runs a legit 4.5 40. You think I’m joking but I’m not. I watched Chatt preps first game ever and 3 tds got called back. Their offense cannot drive the ball but they have a lot of big time plays from multiple athletes. This young team is also very athletic and gets after it on defense. I expect this to be a battle in the Pan and to be completely honest its a toss up who wins in my opinion.

I was very surprised on how DD handled the game last night. He must think he has the horses to compete this year which in my opinion I think they do, but I’m not sure they can hang with the top dogs. As for the cougars this is going to be a very tough matchup against chatt prep. The sentinels are young but scrappy and super fast. Their big play capabilities concern me a little bit, they have some good looking athletes. I could see Chatt Prep competing with the big dogs in the Chattanooga area in a couple years if all these kids stick together. As for the game I am not making a prediction I think it could go either way. 

22 hours ago, TheOneRiddler said:

A legit 4.5 you think I’m joking but I’m not!