Cookeville vs Livingston Academy @TTU

Alumn89

my Cavaliers try to get right this week against a young Livingston Academy team.   Hopefully we can play well and gain some confidence on both sides of the ball. 

I have hopes for the new coaching staff but I know it will take time.   I really believe in the next 4-5 weeks there will be a ton of growth.   I'm sure this is a game not many on here care much about but feel free to give any takes or insight into this matchup if you know.   

Interesting that the game is being played at tech.  Something about LA not having their field ready?

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

my Cavaliers try to get right this week against a young Livingston Academy team.   Hopefully we can play well and gain some confidence on both sides of the ball. 

I have hopes for the new coaching staff but I know it will take time.   I really believe in the next 4-5 weeks there will be a ton of growth.   I'm sure this is a game not many on here care much about but feel free to give any takes or insight into this matchup if you know.   

Interesting that the game is being played at tech.  Something about LA not having their field ready?

Hate to say it but Cookeville is going to struggle to win more than 2-3 games this year.