Bruceton tigers

stangsby3

44 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I think you're talking about the West Carroll game last year. We won on a final second scoop and score and their staff went nuts on the refs and some fans.....

Unless that happened more than once

You and I both know that’s an oversimplification. Not excusing the behavior but have heard WC fans admit some of their’s were in the wrong after that game. 

Bruceton is as young as any team in the state, Small too. They will be better in the future.

Edited by Jailbreak88

6 minutes ago, Jailbreak88 said:

You and I both know that’s an oversimplification. Not excusing the behavior but have heard WC fans admit some of their’s were in the wrong after that game. 

Bruceton is as young as any team in the state, Small too. They will be better in the future.

Uh how were we in the wrong? What did we do and why wasn't Brucetons beef with us but the refs? I was there bro and there was also about 20 different camera angles of the situation. Bruceton coaches were livid because there was a flag on the scoop and score that was picked up. The Bruceton coaches chased after the refs towards the locker room where there were confronted by fans ON BOTH SIDES. Only when they noticed all the phones out did everything calm down. 

17 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Uh how were we in the wrong? What did we do and why wasn't Brucetons beef with us but the refs? I was there bro and there was also about 20 different camera angles of the situation. Bruceton coaches were livid because there was a flag on the scoop and score that was picked up. The Bruceton coaches chased after the refs towards the locker room where there were confronted by fans ON BOTH SIDES. Only when they noticed all the phones out did everything calm down. 

Not getting into this. Stand by what I said. You usually bring great stuff to the board, I’m not looking for a fight. Talked to fans on both sides. I saw the videos. Was an ugly situation that Bruceton wasn’t proud of. Wasn’t exactly what you’re saying it was. 

Completely different staff this year from what I’ve heard for what it is worth. 

Edited by Jailbreak88

3 minutes ago, Jailbreak88 said:

Not getting into this. Stand by what I said. You usually bring great stuff to the board, I’m not looking for a fight. Talked to fans on both sides. I saw the videos. Was an ugly situation that Bruceton wasn’t proud of. Wasn’t exactly what you’re saying it was. 

Completely different staff this year from what I’ve heard for what it is worth. 

Lol ok sure