Rockvale vs Riverdale @ the Launchpad

6APappy

1 hour ago, 6APappy said:

I have Rockvale 17-14 in close one. The Rockvale defense is for real.  The offense when they hit stride are very dangerous!!! Should be a great game friday. Here are the opponents offensive scores vs the Rockvale d. 

LC- 21

Siegal- 10 

Smyrna- 12

Lavergne- 12 

Riverdale's defense is far better than LC. Rockvale gave up 33 pts to Smyrna not 12 and they scraped by LC, with a last second field goal to barely win. I don't think Rockvale will be able to stop Versser for R'dale. and I just don't see the Rockets offense being productive against the Warrior defense.  28-7 Warriors.  

37 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Riverdale's defense is far better than LC. Rockvale gave up 33 pts to Smyrna not 12 and they scraped by LC, with a last second field goal to barely win. I don't think Rockvale will be able to stop Versser for R'dale. and I just don't see the Rockets offense being productive against the Warrior defense.  28-7 Warriors.  

Smyrna had 2 offensive touchdowns vs rockvales defense . Smyrna had 80 total yards at half. Their points came from 3 pick sixes. Did you not read the paper????? 

Edited by 6APappy

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Here’s the thing with Rockvale… how do they handily beat a team (Siegel) that ends up beating Lebanon and Green Hill, but also nearly lose to 0-4 Lincoln Co..????

Rockvale had 6 total TOs vs LC. 4 on special teams and 2 on offense. 

Edited by 6APappy

3 minutes ago, 6APappy said:

Smyrna had 2 offensive touchdowns vs rockvales defense . Symrna had 80 total yards at half. Their points came from 3 pick sixes. Did you not read the paper????? 

Yes I read I not only read the paper, but I was at the game . Beside seeing both play live, I have watched each of the games they played on NFHS... And to your point you didn't clarify to were only referring t o what the defense gave up, and last time I checked they don't have a columns for that regarding win's and losses 

2 hours ago, 6APappy said:

I have Rockvale 17-14 in close one. The Rockvale defense is for real.  The offense when they hit stride are very dangerous!!!

2 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Yes I read I not only read the paper, but I was at the game . Beside seeing both play live, I have watched each of the games they played on NFHS... And to your point you didn't clarify to were only referring t o what the defense gave up, and last time I checked they don't have a columns for that regarding win's and losses 

Should be a great game friday. Here are the opponents offensive scores vs the Rockvale d. 

LC- 21

Siegal- 10 

Smyrna- 12

Lavergne- 12 

27 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I guess “feel good” stats trump final scores nowadays lol this whole thread is comical. Riverdale by 14

1 minute ago, 6APappy said:

My whole point was Rockvale is playing very good defense. Should be a low scoring game lol. Go rockets!

Your point was better off just saying that from the get go lol I watched the Smyrna game and saw they had 21 points from pick 6. However playing Lincoln Co. the way Rockvale did… they lost some hype IMO.