Who can clinch this week (Class 6A)

silverpie

REGION 1

Dobyns-Bennett and Science Hill have clinched bids, and clinch the top two positions with a Science Hill win.

Jefferson County clinches a bid with a win or a West Ridge win.

Teams below this line cannot win the region.

West Ridge is out of the top-two race with a loss, and clinches a bid with a win.

Morristown East cannot finish in the top two, and is eliminated outright with a loss.

William Blount needs a win and a Morristown East win to stay alive.

REGION 2

Bradley Central is out of the title race with a loss plus a Bearden win and out of the top-two race if Hardin Valley also wins. Bradley clinches a berth with a win or a Bearden win.

Maryville is out of the title race with a loss plus wins by Bearden and Farragut. Maryville clinches a berth with a win plus Bearden and Farragut wins.

Farragut is out of the title race with a loss unless Cleveland and Hardin Valley both win. Farragut clinches a bid with a win plus either a Bearden or Hardin Valley win, or with wins by Bearden and Maryville.

Bearden is out of the title race with a loss plus Bradley Central and Maryville wins. Bearden clinches a bid with a win.

Cleveland is out of the top-two race with a loss, and out of the title race with wins by Bradley Central and Maryville. A loss plus a Maryville win would eliminate Cleveland outright.

Hardin Valley is already out of the top-two race, and is eliminated outright with a loss.

REGION 3

Coffee County has clinched a bid, and wins the region with a win.

Lebanon has clinched a bid.

Cookeville is out of the top-two race with a loss, and clinches a bid with a win or a Shelbyville Central win.

Warren County cannot win the region and is eliminated outright with a loss. A win combined with a Cookeville win eliminates Warren County from the top-two race, but clinches a bid for them.

Shelbyville Central cannot finish in the top two. Shelbyville Central clinches a bid with a win and is eliminated with a loss plus a Cookeville win.

REGION 4

Oakland has clinched a bid. Oakland clinches a home game with a win, and the region if Blackman also wins.

Blackman is out of the title race with a loss or an Oakland win, and out of the top-two race with a loss plus Oakland and Siegel wins. Blackman clinches a home game with a win plus an Oakland win, and clinches a bid with a win or a Stewarts Creek win.

Rockvale is out of the top-two race with a loss plus an Oakland win, or can clinch a home game with a win plus a Siegel win. Rockvale clinches a bid with a win.

Riverdale is out of the title race with a Rockvale win, and out of the top-two race with a loss.

Stewarts Creek is out of the title race with a loss, a Rockvale win, or an Oakland win, and is out of the top-two race with a loss or with wins by Blackman and Oakland.

Siegel cannot earn a home game, and is eliminated outright with a loss.

REGION 5

Beech clinches the region with a win, and has clinched a bid.

Clarksville has clinched a bid.

Gallatin clinches a bid with a win.

Hendersonville cannot win the region and is out of the top-two race with a loss plus a Gallatin win.

Rossview cannot earn a home game.

REGION 6

Cane Ridge is champion.

Smyrna clinches a bid with a win.

McGavock remains in contention.

John Overton clinches a bid with a win plus a Smyrna win.

Dickson County is out of the second-place race with a loss.

LaVergne is out of the second-place race with a loss or a Dickson County win, and is eliminated outright if both occur.

REGION 7

Brentwood, Centennial, Independence, and Ravenwood are the four qualifiers. Their positions will be determined in Week 11.

REGION 8

No games this week. Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, and Houston remain in contention for the title. Arlington and Whitehaven can finish as high as second. No team has yet clinched a berth.

• Upvote 1