FRANKLIN COUNTY vs NOLENSVILLE

REBELFAN70

1 hour ago, REBELFAN70 said:

Final region game of the season to determine playoff seedings, game is in Winchester!

Give me your thoughts on this one!

It wouldn't be fair for me to say anything about FCHS because I know nothing about them other than they're having a good season.  My guess is Nolensville is the more talented team. There's a D1 WR with multiple offers, solid TE, a high quality QB, a good 2-headed running attack with Johnson and Tamaska and a sound D that creates turnovers.  Nolensville gets the edge in my book but if FCHS can create turnovers, like Franklin did last week, and keep good field position there's no reason they can't be in this come the 4th Q.  The table is set for Nolensville to go deep in the playoffs but they'll have to earn it against some good teams.

• Like 1

This will be a fun match up. Franklin County has come a long way and Coach Cunningham has really lifted that program up. They are a darn good team this year. Having said that, I am not sure they have the depth/talent to play 4 quarters and beat Nolensville. The Knights are a really strong team this year and they seem poised to have plenty of football still in front of them. Good luck to both teams, though.

• Like 1