Clarksvillefan Harris & Sampson can hold their OWN

crossup

To say Antione Harris & Mike Sampson can't play is crazy, these guys have some awsome skills, this is the beginning of the year.

Hey the Charlotte Panthers started out 3-0 now their 3-8, Its not how you start it how you end the Season.

I don't think Kenwoods over-rated, maybe just under-acheiving. Harris & Sampson are great players, they proved them selves against TOP competiton. You have to look at the over all team. Guard play, motoivation, defense scheme, these guys have skills,

Don't get me wrong I like what North-east is doing because its one of the teams representing Clarksville, Reed & Carter, but Graylan Tuck, is making that team move, I like these guys, are they a better Duo then Sampson & Harris, I have yet to see that.

They haven't played each other. When the rubber meets the road and Kenwood plays North-East, then its time too brag, Their is not one two Player teams that can win BIG Games, other players have to step-up,

I'll get Carter all the credit, He been been a great leader these first few weeks of the season. But I'm here to tell you when District play will be very rough.

Don't count -out Kenwood or Northwest, Kenwood has one senior starting, Northwest has one Senior Starting, Its hard for a young team to gell, but they will,

I'm sorry I like Sampson & Harris, I like Reed & Carter & Tuck, but I also Like Haynes & Townley, & When its time to PLay these District Games???? Bet your last dollar it will be on!!!!!!

Guest ClarksvilleFan

Crossup,I never said Sampson and Harris can't play. I said Carter and Reed are better Duo. Harris is the best player in the city. Carter is just outplaying everyone right now. Sampson is not a better player than Carter. But the topic was not individuals it was duos and Carter and Reed have been meshing real well. Graylin Tuck is a very important player for Northeast and will soon get his own accolades. But this district is not one of the tougher ones in the state. And if you dominate "national competition" you should be able to get more than 6 a night in this district no matter who your coach is. Harris is bringing it like a freight train every night, but Sampson is not. Carter has been unbelievable. And Reed is just a sophomore who still is not in basketball shape after having an equally impressive year in football. So Crossup and Gomab I respect your opinions to go with Sampson and Harris, but mine is Carter and Reed. Also if Haynes will step up you will see Northwest right in the mix. Should be an interesting year.

Sorry Dude I missed quoted you....But you are right Carter & Reed respectively are the Best Duo if I Had to vote to day. I would give them their props,

Because they are showing the Haters they can bring it every-night. That what you do prove people wrong!!But its a long season and theres a lot of BIG plays to be made... GO North-East...

Clarksville not really a big B-ball City, I really can't say the North-west Girls made it to the States last year, I think these players don't step up when they play Nashville teams. but when they play each other they go all out???? and if Clarksville Teams wants any kind of respect. Hey beat Nashvile Teams?????

Theirs 10 players in this city that can hold their own any-where if they come to play! I named 7 of them earlier!

Thanks for the comments, see you at the North-East vs North-west Game....28 Jan 2002