Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The grade changes and ineligible player are two different situations.    the district purposefully released information and forced CHS to self report before even verifying anything an hour before graduation to distract people from bigger issue. The ol “Ask me about my ACT Scores trick”.  CO kmew people would concentrate more on sports and turn on Keith.  The grade changes were mostly non athletes and kids the principal didn’t want in the building or regular classes. It was simple bump ups so kids could pass classes and get out   As the district started looking into grade changes, the curtains began to one pulled back. Kids not taking EOCs, pre test mode on edgenuity and even some getting to graduate without the proper credits. They found out they let kids graduate without classes they needed and so this entire time people have associated the grade changes to this one football player and athletes. The perfect diversion to place blame on a few and avoid an almost certain downfall of the top.    I was told the lawyer of the director recommended he resign right before the news broke of the ineligible player. It was Keith, the AD and all others who were let go or him so he had his guard dog create a narrative they could sell. And it worked     
    • Great question!  I have ask that question numerous times and no one seems to know
    • Antioch thought they scored a TD and went to the ref but didn’t and time was running. Hillsboro pulled it out.
    • You can do all the math you want it won’t do any good 
    • Well. Considering how AC recruits from all over Knoxville and the surrounding areas, and Greene county is huge, I’ll take the Carter County all stars as a compliment. Especially since Betsy is the biggest school in Carter County at 4A. And in my opinion if a kid wants to have a better education or better opportunities, more power to them. It does help if they have size, speed and can fill a position of need though! LOL