McKenzie vs Peabody

VOLnWTN

1 hour ago, VOLnWTN said:

Well, we finally pulled away. We were 1-13 from 3pt, but scored 38 pts in the paint.  31 pts off of turnovers. 
 I give Peabody much credit. They were relentless on defense and got us out of rhythm.  Second, half, we flipped the switch and played. 

Yea them first 3 quarters were much closer than I thought it would be. Trenton definitely is coached well & came to play. Foul trouble got the best of them & they ran out of gas. Not a pretty win, but you won! I don’t care how it looks or how many you win by, just win & move on! Congratulations McKenzie! 

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Well, we finally pulled away. We were 1-13 from 3pt, but scored 38 pts in the paint.  31 pts off of turnovers. 
 I give Peabody much credit. They were relentless on defense and got us out of rhythm.  Second, half, we flipped the switch and played. 

Correction.

We scored 44 points to 18.

Pts off Turnovers 31 to 15

2nd chance  21 to 7

Fast break 18 to 12

Bench 2 to 14

Congrats to Mckenzie! Y’all got a very good team, go win the gold ball again!

Peabody gave them all they wanted thru the first half and into the 2nd half. Very well prepared and coached Peabody team! Congrats to Coach Hart and the Lady Tide on an outstanding year! Team faced a lot of adversity this year.. Would of loved to see how far this group could of gone if they’d stayed at full strength. Best player, leading scorer out and the point guard by a ridiculous suspension from the TSSAA! Overall great season, very over achieved for this group! Congrats!