Region 3AA

• 3 weeks later...

ER.1 ( Brooks was phenomenal in year 1, he now has a bigger O Line, a healthy Elijah Groves, the best RB in 2A,  9 returning starters on defense, and not a worry in the world about Kaden Powell)

SC.2 ( Would be #1 if it wasn’t for Powell leaving, still going to have a Big Nasty OL,  Wix and Gasper could lead this team to a Region Title

TC.3 ( Most people are probably giving this one to Monterey but I think B Satt found something special in Calhoun at RB late in the year. Played Tyner just as good as anyone not named Alcoa and Riverside in the first half so that’s a moral victory they take into the season. Gregory is still the best defensive player in the Region)

4. Monterey (Lost a good amount of pieces from their team last year, don’t know much about them but I think they struggle year 1 in this region.)

5. Westy ( Physicality and just being Hard Nosed could get them into the top 4, but I believe loosing all those seniors is gonna show this season.)

6. Jackson Co ( Runt of the Region)

Overall 1-5 a pretty good region, 1 and 2 could be swapped and 3-5 could be swapped imo.

On 7/5/2023 at 5:57 PM, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER.1 ( Brooks was phenomenal in year 1, he now has a bigger O Line, a healthy Elijah Groves, the best RB in 2A,  9 returning starters on defense, and not a worry in the world about Kaden Powell)

SC.2 ( Would be #1 if it wasn’t for Powell leaving, still going to have a Big Nasty OL,  Wix and Gasper could lead this team to a Region Title

TC.3 ( Most people are probably giving this one to Monterey but I think B Satt found something special in Calhoun at RB late in the year. Played Tyner just as good as anyone not named Alcoa and Riverside in the first half so that’s a moral victory they take into the season. Gregory is still the best defensive player in the Region)

4. Monterey (Lost a good amount of pieces from their team last year, don’t know much about them but I think they struggle year 1 in this region.)

5. Westy ( Physicality and just being Hard Nosed could get them into the top 4, but I believe loosing all those seniors is gonna show this season.)

6. Jackson Co ( Runt of the Region)

Overall 1-5 a pretty good region, 1 and 2 could be swapped and 3-5 could be swapped imo.

Thanks for the summary. With the recent developments at Smith, I see East as the team to beat now. The Groves kid is a specimen. I feel like TC has an opportunity to get a home playoff game if they stay healthy and limit the turnovers. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler