Macon @ Westmoreland

mofojoe

On 8/18/2023 at 3:27 PM, Khall555 said:

Since when is Rocky Mound in Westmoreland? The county line is 5 miles from there. You want to annex Westside school also? 

How about you annex deez…. Never mind KHall. Game day! Go Eagles, safe travels to all you Tigers, it’s a long haul! 

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

How about you annex deez…. Never mind KHall. Game day! Go Eagles, safe travels to all you Tigers, it’s a long haul! 

Understand as a former Westside kid this cuts deep. Suddenly Westmoreland claims 2 kids after years upon years of ignoring Westside. tnchad80 and I know this all too well. GO TIGERS 

Better team won tonight… better size, and way better conditioned. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a Westy D lay down like some did tonight… Kade Perry made what seemed like 20 tackles tonight and that should never happen as a safety. Cut the penalties and hold on to the dang ball and it could have been a different game. Seen some positives though for sure. I’d say Matthew Martin will be seeing some more playing time, and some more of the young guys played well. Long season ahead, even though I hate that ugly blue, good luck on the rest of the year MC. 

8 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Better team won tonight… better size, and way better conditioned. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a Westy D lay down like some did tonight… Kade Perry made what seemed like 20 tackles tonight and that should never happen as a safety. Cut the penalties and hold on to the dang ball and it could have been a different game. Seen some positives though for sure. I’d say Matthew Martin will be seeing some more playing time, and some more of the young guys played well. Long season ahead, even though I hate that ugly blue, good luck on the rest of the year MC. 

9 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Conditioning tonight is on the coaching staff. If it’s one player cramping you can blame the player for not hydrating or conditioning properly, but multiple players puts it squarely on the coaches. 

You are correct that Matthew needs more playing time. He’s always been a baller.