Macon @ Westmoreland

mofojoe

20 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I don’t know this for sure obviously, but I would say we schemed specifically for Borders…. #0 and #5 are really good players too, and they hurt us last night. Macon is solid up front too, I was impressed with their big men. #7 for Westy is sitting out when we play y’all though, so tell your coaches not to bother worrying about him. 

Why would he sit out.The game is almost 2 months away

11 hours ago, mofojoe said:

Not sure if they got into it with the refs or cheating with the sticks I heard two tales but I know they got tossed 

None of them were kicked out, they walked off on their own... Directly from the kid that left and his dad that left after...

"The ref told us we needed to speed up, then he told us we needed to slow down, both times he yelled at us like we were kids, I told him if he didn't quit talking to me like that he would do these chains his self because I would walk off, he said do it so I walked off, and then my dad walked off too.

17 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

None of them were kicked out, they walked off on their own... Directly from the kid that left and his dad that left after...

"The ref told us we needed to speed up, then he told us we needed to slow down, both times he yelled at us like we were kids, I told him if he didn't quit talking to me like that he would do these chains his self because I would walk off, he said do it so I walked off, and then my dad walked off too.

I don't blame yall and i really am glad u cleared this up! It's just stupid what ya hear and what gets added.

• Thanks 1