fayetteville travels to moore county

City223

1 hour ago, City223 said:

i doubt city ever gets high enough enrollment for 3a

Last classification Fayetteville was at 400 and 3A started at 540 I believe. School just seems to continue to grow. Anyway, just hoping to continue to see this game played. Been a great game to look forward to each season. Glad the start time got pushed to 8pm. I may try to make it after all. 

2 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Last classification Fayetteville was at 400 and 3A started at 540 I believe. School just seems to continue to grow. Anyway, just hoping to continue to see this game played. Been a great game to look forward to each season. Glad the start time got pushed to 8pm. I may try to make it after all. 

they were at 385 so that’s close enough. fayetteville tried to play cornersville and huntland also to keep some type of rivalry going. moore county was the only one that wanted to play as long as it was at moore county the first year of the contract. i see this game continuing to be played as long as coach white is the head coach

20 minutes ago, City223 said:

they were at 385 so that’s close enough. fayetteville tried to play cornersville and huntland also to keep some type of rivalry going. moore county was the only one that wanted to play as long as it was at moore county the first year of the contract. i see this game continuing to be played as long as coach white is the head coach

Disappointing that the others didn't want to follow suit.