SC at DC

OleSmoky

4 hours ago, OleSmoky said:

Swirling around on which side?

I made that more suspenseful than I should have. Just referring to kickoff and location.

Kickoff has been pushed back to 7:30. I think GVille is already moved to 8:00, won't be surprised if we do the same.

Also, it may be a home game for the Owls. DeKalb's bleachers are causing a bit of a situation.

Edited by SCHSAllHail

14 minutes ago, SCHSAllHail said:

I made that more suspenseful than I should have. Just referring to kickoff and location.

Kickoff has been pushed back to 7:30. I think GVille is already moved to 8:00, won't be surprised if we do the same.

Also, it may be a home game for the Owls. DeKalb's bleachers are causing a bit of a situation.

Oh wow. We’ll see what comes out as the week goes on. 

12 hours ago, Roooster said:

Owls big guys ran out of gas last week. Started off running it right down our throats but were sucking wind in the 2nd half. if DC can stay fresh up front for 4 quarters I like the tigers in this one

Spot-on. Thought we were gonna move it down the field at will after those early scores. Fatigue showed in 2nd half, and it’s hard to get in shape now.

Still think it’s a coin toss. Both teams have plenty to figure out, good test for both.

13 minutes ago, SCHSAllHail said:

Spot-on. Thought we were gonna move it down the field at will after those early scores. Fatigue showed in 2nd half, and it’s hard to get in shape now.

Still think it’s a coin toss. Both teams have plenty to figure out, good test for both.

I agree 100%. Thought you guys were going to take us to the woodshed early.

heat might play a factor in Friday’s contest as well. Wonder what kind of conditioning DC has