FORREST HOSTS CANNON CO. 2023

GeneralForrest

2 minutes ago, CwoodGreen said:

You said 1 player has never……. Well one player did I don’t care when it was. 

he had a nice game. not the only reason collinwood won. our offense was terrible. plenty of player have had good games. you are purposely twisting the context of my point because you have no life and a perceived winning argument on here gives you some sort of excitement. when forrest is decent and a decent team with one great player comes to town, forrest usually wins. if forrest is bottom feeding and a superior team with a good player comes to town, forrest loses.

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

he had a nice game. not the only reason collinwood won. our offense was terrible. plenty of player have had good games. you are purposely twisting the context of my point because you have no life and a perceived winning argument on here gives you some sort of excitement. when forrest is decent and a decent team with one great player comes to town, forrest usually wins. if forrest is bottom feeding and a superior team with a good player comes to town, forrest loses.

The broader point is to avoid speaking in absolutes—CascadeHomer never speaks in absolutes…

36 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Not twisting anything. You said never.