Region 6 3A part 2

banannapeel

The teams in this region were very young this year.  When you look at what the teams return in 2024 you have to believe that everyone will be excited about the new season that awaits.  Congrats to all of the seniors on finishing their high school playing days and best wishes to all of them on the futures that await them all.  I hope that I do not miss anyone with this post.  If I do please let me know so that I can edit it.  

Fairview

2-Billingsley

16-Roberts

18-Pape

29-Demoss

32-Wagner

58-Sullivan

63-Reynolds

81-Dawson

White House-Heritage

2-Whitehead

3-Bonilla

8-Cain

10-Cottar

11-Hebert

15-Smith

50-Coffin

53-Swallows

56-Evans

58-Pope

71-Valle

75-Lamborn

Sycamore

7-Lewis

14-Pennington

51-Parker

56-Biggs

Cheatham County

6-Kelly

9-Sutton

18-Humphrey

40-Steele

53-Flowers

67-Guerrero

Stewart County

2-Price

3-Dennis

4-Vinson

10-Hardison

12-Booth

15-Atkins

18-Gee

21-Swan

68-Scarborough

70-Ford

80-Myers

81-K'Meyer

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fairview High School hosted the Region 6-AAA Football Awards Banquet last week celebrating all the teams in the region including Fairview, Cheatham County, Sycamore, Stewart County and White House.

Below is a list of awards and nominees.

Cheatham County’s Patrick Kelly won MVP while Sycamore’s Hicks Hunter won Offensive Player of the Year.

Fairview’s Wendell Billingsley won Defensive Player of the Year as Cheatham County Central’s Tydarious Bright won Special Teams Player of the Year.

White House Heritage’s Scott Murray won Coach of the Year and Sycamore’s Wyatt Page won Assistant Coach of the Year.

Cheatham County’s All-Region players were wide receiver Robert Humphrey, offensive lineman Jason Jines, defensive lineman Saveon Flowers, linebacker Ethan Steele, defensive standout Devin Sutton, defensive lineman Cooper Cantrell and linebacker Kekoa Jines.

Fairview’s All-Region players were running back Travon Murray, wide receiver Cayden Lee, offensive lineman Sam Rood, defensive lineman Bobby Dawson, linebacker Will Frank, defensive back Brian Wagner, punter Jax McCoy, kicker Beckam Adams, offensive lineman Christian Sullivan, offensive lineman Aiden Quionez, linebacker Zedeck Chambers, linebacker Canyon McHam and defensive lineman Andrew Jackson.

Stewart County’s All-Region players were offensive lineman Hunter Ford, returner Michael Hardison, kicker Trystin Welch, linebacker Robert Dennis and defensive lineman Mason Vinson.

Sycamore’s All-Region players were fullback Esten Andrews, offensive lineman Jeff Bell, defensive lineman Jacob Green, linebacker Silvio Rizzo, offensive lineman Gage Walker, linebacker Mason Austin, offensive lineman Dalton Biggs and offensive lineman Noah Ivey.

White House Heritage’s All-Region players were quarterback Xavier Murray, running back Adrian Bonilla, wide receiver Aric Lopez, offensive lineman Jacob Mahoney, defensive lineman Luke Warren, linebacker Makana Coffin, defensive back Etienne Hebert, defensive back Dason Springer, linebacker Cameron Jackson, offensive lineman Roland Pope, defensive lineman Colin Romero and offensive lineman Josh Lamborn.

All-Academic selections were Weston Pape, Fairview; Dominic Malich, White House Heritage; Esten Andrews, Sycamore; Kekoa Jines, Cheatham County and Jaden Gee, Stewart County.

Edited by howdoitknow