Congratulations maryville!

Bradleysports23

On 10/21/2023 at 8:31 AM, Bradleysports23 said:

Seeing maryville is in 3rd I HIGHLY doubt maryville will meet Bradley again. They’ll meet bearden again prob 2nd round then a bad #### team for rd 3. Bradley mad 300 yards of penalties lastnight and still won. Those refs could not beat them. I’m not worried a single bit about Bradley. Not a single bit…. They were predicted to be state champs before the season even began but TSSAA officials lol there’s a thread dating back to august on that. 

Yes officiating is terrible. Has been for a decade since that big retirement .  But the are a few places where it always has been.  If you cant be a grown man and be impartial then dont pit on the stripes.  

On 10/21/2023 at 8:31 AM, Bradleysports23 said:

Seeing maryville is in 3rd I HIGHLY doubt maryville will meet Bradley again. They’ll meet bearden again prob 2nd round then a bad #### team for rd 3. Bradley mad 300 yards of penalties lastnight and still won. Those refs could not beat them. I’m not worried a single bit about Bradley. Not a single bit…. They were predicted to be state champs before the season even began but TSSAA officials lol there’s a thread dating back to august on that. 

LMAO.... Bradley had 12 penalties for 110 yards. 

28 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Probably 7 of those were 5 yard encroachment penalties on 3rd or 4th down where Cleveland had a crazy shift and Bradley handed them a first down. Cleveland had 3-4 offsides penalties on the shift, so I guess Cleveland netted out ok - LOL

Cleveland had 13 penalties for 100 yards, so it was a wash.