AE at Union County... The pushing match

Turtle

So I wanted to hear what you thought about the fines, the floating video of the "fight"?  

So the UC fans are claiming the player that was running for his dear life had did a swim move but the AE fans are saying it was an closed fist to the side of the helmet.  Then we have the UC coaches saying, "We fear for the safety of our players so we left the field with 5:21 left in the contest". 

I have so many questions here so let's make it make sense for me please!!   1.  Why would a team winning by 30 points start a fight?  2.  Why would a team that's playing at its home field fear for its safety ?  3.  Why only 1 player from UC was suspended and 7 from AE was?  4.  What FOOTBALL coaches teach their players to run to the sidelines instead of defending themselves?  (Yes, that's been said too). 

7 hours ago, RichyRich said:

If Scott county beats Austin east who gets the 4th seed? Because union County, Knoxville east,and Scott County would all be 3-7 with wins over each other

Scott not beating AE so you have nothing to worry about but if Scott beats AE, Union County would be 3 and Scott would be 4 leaving AE out.  DOesn't make sense but that's how it would work

On 10/27/2023 at 8:57 AM, Hadmatter said:

AE had a fight this year too with Karns 

Oh really?  When and where?  I didn't know AE played Karns.....  That was Fulton and Karns that had little scuffle after their game.

You see how disrespected AE is!  AE wasn't involved in that altercation but OUTSIDERS would put AE in anything  haha

• Like 1